Monday, October 03, 2005

My primetime debut

Here’s my Boats Afloat poster in two scenes from the 2005 season opener of Grey’s Anatomy. Good show!




The poster was created in collaboration with Dirk Mynatt of GForce for the Northwest Yacht Broker’s Assocation.

In case you don’t watch TV, Grey's Anatomy is a popular medical drama about overworked surgical interns and their sex lives set in a Seattle hospital. It’s entertaining, with lots of good looking characters. Sunday nights at 10pm (after Desperate Housewives).

Boats Afloat Poster illustration by Leslie Newman

3 comments:

K and/or J said...

just randomly wandered through here via delicious -- neat-o way to see your work. did they contact you for clearance, etc? just wondering about how paranoid the legal end of the entertainment biz is.

Leslie Newman said...

Nope. I had no idea they were going to use it on the set, and in two locations no less. It didn't show up in last Sunday's episode. Darn.

Thanks for your comment. It's my first.

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! Congrats. I will watch the show tonight and look for it. I have a goal tonight.